This article, written by Jay Giler of the national youth development digital media publication Youth Today was published on December 20, 2018. Mr. Giler provides a detailed overview of the PTC program, viewing it through the lens of emerging national best practices. In particular, the article focuses on Passport students interested in the Apprenticeship Opportunities Pathway.
- College Success Foundation Stands for Equity and Equality
- Together We Rise Rapid Response Program
- Remote Coaching Tips for the Washington Passport Network
- Helping Foster Youth Thrive in the 21st Century Workplace – 2019 Blueprint for Success Conference Recap
- Supporting the Whole Student – 2019 Passport Conference Recap