Webinar # 5 – PTC Student Eligibility
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
During the 2018 legislative session SB 6274 greatly expanded PTC by broadening eligibility criteria. This webinar will address changing eligibility and attendees will learn:
1. New eligibility criteria for foster youth as of July 1, 2018.
2. New eligibility for unaccompanied homeless youth starting July 1, 2019.
3. Phased eligibility expansion between 2018-2020.
4. The apprenticeship opportunity pathway.
5. Steps students must take to verify eligibility.
This is a public webinar. Feel free to forward the registration link to your colleagues.